Oct 26 - Oct 30 Trial Class
Here to Sign Up For Your FREE Classe?
Read Waiver Below and Fill Out Your Information.
***A Link + Schedule will Be Sent to You
Waiver and Release
I do hereby agree to participate in a LIVE Online Wellness Program provided by Remix My Fitness (RMF) through the Zoom Platform. The responsible party must read the entire contract before signing.
I recognize the risks of injury that are common to performing any physical activity and exercise that I participate in and I do hereby waive and release from and against any and all claims, actions, causes of action, damages, costs, liabilities, expense of judgments, including attorney’s fees and court costs, that arise out of my participation in this program. I hereby execute this Waiver and Release form permitting my or myself to participate in RMF's program.
I hereby authorize any images or video footage taken of myself, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other images and video footage, to be displayed on the Remix My Fitness Social Media channels and other official channels, and to be used for media purposes including promotional presentations and marketing campaigns.
I waive rights to privacy and compensation, which I may have in connection with such use of my name and likeness, including rights to be written copy that may be created in connection with video production, editing and promotion therewith.
1. Your instructor will design a personal fitness program that meets the client's needs and goals that is safe, effective and conductive.
2. Each session will be 30 minutes long.
3. Your instructor(s) will provide guidance regarding proper exercise techniques.
4. Your instructor(s) will maintain a record of client progress and provide necessary feedback.
5. Your instructor(s) will evaluate and modify the group fitness program as necessary according to the group’s progress, needs, and goals.
6. Your Instructor(s) must notify the client(s) at least 24 hours prior to session, if they must cancel due to extreme emergencies only; at which time the session will be rescheduled.
7. All sessions may be recorded for training purposes and/or media, promotional use. The consent of the participants will be required before any media is made to public and/or promotional use.
8. All information regarding the client's personal information, program and progress is strictly confidential and will remain on file with the instructor only.
1. Students are expected to discuss all health history information and any medical concerns with the trainer.
2. Students are to attend sessions at the scheduled start time; time lost due to tardiness is considered part of the appointment and is non-refundable.
3. Students will communicate any discomforts, pain or concerns experienced during or arising from a session.
4. Students are to be equipped with:
i) bottle of water
ii) wear proper training/workout attire (i.e. light weight breathable shirts, pants, shorts, running shoes)
iii) a mat or something comfortable to do the exercises on the floor
iv) phone close by in case of an emergency and you need to dial your local authorities (i.e. hospital, police, fire department)
Sessions shall be 30 minutes in length and shall start at the scheduled time. Sessions will not be extended due to the tardiness of the student or due to interruptions made by the student.
During your LIVE Online Fitness workout, every effort will be made to assure your safety. However, as with any physical activity, there are risks, including increased heart stress and the chance of musculoskeletal injuries.
A physician’s examination is recommended for all participants with any exercise restriction. By initialing and signing, you accept full responsibility for your own health and well-being AND you acknowledge an understanding that RMF and its staff members of the program assume no responsibility.
I, the participant, have been informed, understand, and am aware that strength, flexibility, Martial Arts and aerobic exercise, including the use of equipment, are potentially hazardous activities. I also have been informed, understand and am aware that fitness activities involve a risk of injury and that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment with full knowledge, understanding, and appreciation of the dangers involved.
This agreement may not be changed except by written amendment duly executed by all parties.
By filling out your information below indicates that you have read the Waiver and Release guidelines, terms and conditions, and regulations on this contract and fully understand the contents. This contract will remain on file in the RMF office unless the terms and conditions change. At that time, a new contract will be executed.