Can you really get strong at home with minimum equipment?
That’s what we are talking about in today’s episode as I share with you a client coaching call. TC was an avid gym-goer, attended many different classes and was a marathon runner. He is a former in-person client of mine, way back when I first started my fitness career, contacted me recently because he needed help getting strong at home.
We dive into, how he currently exercises, build him a roadmap for his workouts and define goals.
In today’s episode, we cover:
- Defining of getting ‘stronger’
- How often should you exercise, sets and reps
- Explaining a Split Set lifting protocol for increasing strength
- How make lighter weights feel heavier
- Strategies to engaging the back muscles
- Home gym essentials
- Importance of activating muscles before exercise
Band and Back exercises mentioned in today’s podcast
More about Remix My Fitness
🔔 Subscribe to my YouTube channel
🏃🏻♂️ FOLLOW ME:
📧 Email ME
Intro/Outro By DJ Riz
Other Music: Dr. Delight- Feel It